Singing Fountain


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011

Everything juz doesnt goes right as i planned,
i get heart attacked tis few days,
i regret in wat i promise but i din do it
Tis CNY kinda special,
makes me dont really which r my true smile,
v forced nt 2 tell,
pretent ntg happen at all,
all stress for me..
grandpa
i looked at him
tiredness makes him sleep always
sickness makes him walked slow frm day by day
scareness cuz v cant do anything 2 help him out,
wat v cn, is juz get anything he wants,
4th of feb, he fall at the bath room,
nobody hear him calling at first,
suddenly grandma called all of us
i cant walk away 2 help out
i hv 2 take care of my baby cousin

promise
i cant make it, i'm really sorry

everything juz so fast,i cant even run for it
pls, dont end tat fast
pls, i wan 2 be wif him at his last moment
pls, i wanna 2 replace the promise

12th is coming soon..
pls, let me make it

No comments:

Post a Comment